In this highly developed world dominated by advance technology and social media, I highly appreciate and love:
1. deep meaningful face to face conversations
2. making eye to eye contact when having a conversation
3. gratitude expressed personally without the need for it to be posted in social media
4. genuine smiles instead of emojis
5. personal happy birthday greetings and just the thought of us actually remembering by heart someone’s birthday without you being reminded by Facebook
6. people who actually solve their problems Continue reading
Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year with your family and loved ones.
Another year, another start of a chapter. Some of us for sure have already started planning out their whole year. And speaking of planners/diaries/journals, I wanted to share with all of you guys this cool concept going around on Pinterest called Year in Pixels in which the days of the months are in grids and you will be coloring in each grid/day according to your mood or the kind of day you had.
Here’s what it looks like:
Looks cool right?
I made my own version of the Year 2018 in Pixels and you can download the template here. I already pre-filled the legend so that all you have to do is to print it out and start coloring!
What do you think of this idea? Is it a YAY! or NAY… Let me know in the comments!
Here’s another free wallpaper for you this week!
Right-click the image below and click “Save As” to download. If you are using your mobile device, you may hold down the photo and and choose “Save Image”.