I am starting this section of my blog giving my honest reviews on hotels and restaurants. Reviews will be summarized and/or in bullet form. You may find all the hotel reviews here.
So, let’s get started!
First on my list is Pillows Hotel, conveniently located at 208 Gov. M. Roa St., Cebu City. I booked a standard double room via Agoda with free breakfast for 2 nights and I just paid around Php 2,900 ($58). I recommend using a booking app that suits you or you have used before. Usually, there will be discounts and promotions.
- Card (please contact hotel to confirm)
- Cash (in our case, we paid at the the property upon checking in)
- Paypal, Card (if you book through Agoda — please check with your booking app for payment options)
Php 1,000 – refundable upon checkout
Hail a taxi or book a Grab and just tell the driver that you are heading to Pillows hotel. Avoid rush hours if you don’t want to get stuck in heavy traffic. If you opt to take a jeepney, you may use your digital map for directions. Always be vigilant of your surroundings especially if you are walking at night or in very crowded area. Just to be safe, take the cab or Grab.
- well ventilated
- modern interiors
Inclusions / Amenities:
- free cancellation (via Agoda)
- free breakfast
- free Wi-fi
- in room safe
- daily newspaper
- wake-up service
- clean and spacious
- as expected, fluffy pillows
- sheets are clean and fresh
- clean bathroom
- working AC, TV, and phone
- staff are very friendly and accommodating
- peaceful environment
- rooms are made-up upon our request
- no noise / disturbance at night
- good value for money
For collaborations and future partnerships feel free to contact me at:
Connect with me:
Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: http://www.shadesandhighlights.com